Welcome to the
Ultimate Real Estate Drone School
What's in the course?
Packed with Video Tutorials
Watch our videos on-the-go in your own time and follow along at home.
Regularly updated videos
We constantly update our courses and content keeping up-to-date and relevant!
Presets, DIY footage + more
Free resources to help you get going such as Lightroom presets, RAWs for you to try yourself!
SECTION 1 - INTRO
When you sign up you will get a lifetime access to the course content plus access to a private Facebook group where you can share, ask and learn from others around the world and have a personal line to myself or my team for any advice.
SECTION 2 - GEAR & DRONES
Here we answer the big question of which drone is best for real estate work. We discuss must-have accessories such as filters, iPad, sun hoods, hard case vs soft cases and more.
SECTION 3 - GETTING STARTED
For those starting a drone business in Real Estate it is important to understanding competition in your local area and see the quality and level of standard that is out there.
We look closely at what's out there in terms of style and execution show you how you can do the same.
SECTION 4 - MASTERING DRONE PHOTOGRAPHY
Here we discuss the main types of shots for Real Estate, what agents are looking for and how to capture them. We walk through camera settings, common shot types, and how to achieve them, also how to shoot VR & Panoramas.
SECTION 5 - PHOTO EDITING FOR REAL ESTATE
This section we take you through the most important part – the editing. We edit real life examples of residential, commercial properties and even advanced techniques such as a 360 VR using programs such as PTGUI, Lightroom and Photoshop.
We also get technical and dive into some neat tricks such as de-warping, adding boundary lines, annotations and how to export your photos at the highest quality to deliver to your client.
SECTION 6 - MASTERING DRONE VIDEOGRAPHY
Here we discuss the best app and drone settings for video work. This includes adjusting gimbal settings for optimal smoothness, navigating around the app, using the automated features, and the most important 8 types of camera movements you must know!
SECTION 7 - VIDEO EDITING FOR REAL ESTATE
The next section we transform your drone footage into something spectacular!
You will learn the secret formula for creating stunning videos every time and understand scenes and shot types. We also walk through how to add 3D animated text, call outs and transitions using after effects and premier pro.
SECTION 8 – FREE DOWNLOADS
This section is full of free downloads and resources that would usually cost you hundreds and weeks of your time searching out the information yourself.
We throw in DIY footage to try editing at home from our projects, also to make sure you look professional we have added in safety sign design templates, LR presets for colour grading, premier pro transitions, lines, fonts and annotations for real estate and so much more
SECTION 9 - JOB SHADOWS
And lastly the final section is job shadows. Come along with us on a job, shadow our process from start to end, see how we shoot, flight plan, capture those angles and drone movements, edit and deliver to our clients from a range of projects.
AARON RAJAMONEY- Your Instructor & Mentor
From humble beginnings... Aaron quit his job to chase his passion of drones and photography in 2013. Starting off as a part-time 'side hustle' his small business soon became to grow as he pushed the boundaries of aerial photography and video.
Now he runs UAVISUALS (Unmanned Aerial Visual Solutions), Australia's preferred drone services company where he gets to do what he always wanted- fly drones and travel for a living!
Aaron has created photo and video content for top property developers, luxury resorts and now here to share his knowledge, industry secrets, tips & tricks with YOU from his years of experience in commercial drone services working in Real Estate & industry applications.
Full Course Curriculum
- 3.1 - Competition & quality (competitor analysis in your area) (1:40)
- 3.2 - Inquiry, pre-booking & preparation (including gear and packing checklist) (6:40)
- 3.3 - Workflow process & file structuring (2:28)
- 3.4 - Pre-flight checklist (FREE DOWNLOAD)
- 3.5 - Job Profitability Calculator (FREE DOWNLOAD) (1:03)
- 3.6 - Price list and Template (FREE DOWNLOAD)
- 3.7 - Starting a drone business- Part 1 (10:30)
- 3.9 - Flying a drone within 3NM of an airport in Australia (16:15)
- 3.10 - How do I market my business & where do I start? (5:16)
- 3.11 - How do I get clients? (3:20)
- 3.12 - How much do drone pilots make & how much to charge? (6:03)
- 3.13 - What drone and gear do I need to start? (2:56)
- 3.14 - Do I need a drone licence? (3:10)
- 3.15 - 5 apps you need for your drone business (4:50)
- 3. 16 - Understanding business (2:48)
- 3.17 - Make a business plan (2:52)
- 3.18 - Buy coffees not gadgets (2:20)
- 3.19 - Get feedback (don’t show your Mum) (1:23)
- 5.1 - Importing and sorting photos (before editing) (2:47)
- 5.2 - Editing with lightroom (Commercial - Shopping Centre) (12:58)
- 5.3 - Editing with lightroom (Commercial- Warehouse) (9:55)
- 5.4 - Editing with lightroom + Photoshop de-warping (Residential - Melton) (12:00)
- 5.5 - Editing with lightroom (Residential - Sunbury) (8:25)
- 5.6 - How to take night photos with a drone (9:42)
- 5.7 - Editing with lightroom (Night) (12:05)
- 5.8 - Editing with PtGui, Photoshop and Lightroom (VR/360 panoramas) (14:20)
- 5.9 - How to edit vertical & horizontal panoramas (3:35)
- 5.10 - Adding boundary lines, blur, and annotations (Photoshop) (4:30)
- 5.11 - Annotations and fonts (FREE DOWNLOAD)
- 5.12 - Exporting photos (FREE LR EXPORT PRESETS) (5:55)
- 7.1 - Scenes & shot types - film school basics (7:35)
- 7.2 - How to import, sort & edit a basic Real Estate video (Final cut pro) (28:15)
- 7.3 - Exporting video and stills (Final Cut Pro) (7:15)
- 7.4 - Importing, sorting creating a new sequence in Premiere Pro (Before editing) (4:25)
- 7.5 - Creating Proxy Presets in Media Encoder (FREE DOWNLOAD) (5:10)
- 7.6 - Creating Proxy files in Premiere Pro (FREE DOWNLOAD) (4:00)
- 7.7 - Editing an advanced Real Estate Video in Adobe Premiere Pro (Assembly Edit) (12:15)
- 7.8 - Adding callouts, annotations, motion tracking with Adobe After Effects, custom & templated assets - (FREE DOWNLOAD) (34:20)
- 7.9 - Camera tracking 3D text & annotations with Adobe After Effects (18:48)
- 7.10 - Adding colour, logos & transitions in Adobe Premiere Pro - (FREE DOWNLOAD) (14:17)
- 7.11 - Exporting & best settings for web/ youtube + watermark timecode (Premiere Pro) (7:13)
- 8.1 - Examples of Commercial real estate video footage
- 8.2 - Examples of Residential real estate video footage
- 8.3 - Examples of Commercial Shopping Centre (RAWS)
- 8.4 - Examples of Commercial Warehouse (RAWS)
- 8.5 - Examples of Residential Property Melton (RAWS)
- 8.6 - Pre-flight checklist
- 8.7 - Drone safety sign design
- 8.8 - Folder structure template
- 8.9 - Lines, fonts & annotations for real estate
- 8.10 - Lightroom export presets (0:40)
- 8.12 - Lightroom presets for colour grading
- 8.13 - Drone comparison chart
- 8.14 - Free Skies for Sky replacements
- 8.15 - Premiere Pro transitions
- 8.16 - Premiere Pro Proxy Presets
- 8.17 - After Effects POI callout template
- 8.18 - Real Estate Shot checklist (0:34)
- 8.19 - Packing gear checklist
- 8.20 - Inventory list
- 8.21 - Stakeholder notification letter template
- 9.1 - Residential Property Photography - Shoot & Edit (15:44)
- 9.2 - Commercial Property- Perspective views (15:40)
- 9.3 - Commercial Property- Preston Melbourne (5:02)
- 9.4 - Commercial Property - CBD location (COMING SOON)
- 9.5 - Commercial Property - Outer Melbourne new development (6:47)
- 9.6 Job Shadow - Drone survey/ Mapping - High res 2D map (16:38)
- 9.7 Job Shadow - Frankston Hospital 3D render (15:55)
More resources you may be interested in!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. How long do I have access to the course?
Lifetime access! After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
Q. When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
Q. What if I am unhappy with the course?
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund. If you do however, we would love to know why so we can keep improving.
Q. Which country do these courses apply to?
Our aim is to create an education hub for aspiring professionals throughout the world. Although we are based in Australia, the courses are designed to focus on the aspect of 'getting the most out of your drone for the industry you are applying in'. As industries only vary slightly from country to country the principles stay the same!